How to make a website of a community or an organization
If you want to make a website of any community like a student club or similar then the easiest way is to use a website builder.
I have tried a lot of free website builders. Some of them you can find on the large free hosting list. And I have settled on the uCoz website builder.
Here are the features which a community website "must have" and which I took into consideration when making my choice.
- a website builder must have a forum module. Forum is a powerful part of a community website;
- site news module. It is useful for community event notification.
- user management for the control of user permissions;
- comments system;
- full website templates customization;
- possibility to attach a custom domain.
uCoz has all these features. And even more - it has some not so necessary but also useful features:
- blog module;
- article, website and file catalog modules. For exapmle you can make an online library via these modules.
- photo gallery;
- and a set of other modules which can help you create your community website.
You can create your community website by following the link.